AIMA RMAT 2023: Admission of the candidates into the research management course offered by the Aligarh Muslim University will be done on the basis of RMAT exam. The exam is organized by the All India Management Association and is known by the name Research Management Admission Test. Two sessions of the exam is conducted in a year- one in January and other in June. Candidates can obtain the application form for the exam through online mode and the exam will also be conducted in online mode only. Complete details about the AIMA RMAT 2023 exam is provided in this post below.
AIMA RMAT 2023
- Candidates will have to fill their form online and then need to take its printout and send it to the AIMA office.
- Application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Admit card should be preserved by the candidates till the whole process of admission is over.
- Candidates who fail to report for the interview round on the given schedule will not be considered for admission.
- Final admission of candidate is subject to their fulfillment of eligibility and verification of document.
AIMA RMAT 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to AIMA RMAT 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Major Activities||Expected Dates|
|For January session||For June session|
|Online application form release date||January 2023, 1st week||April 2023, 1st week|
|Last date to submit the application form||January 2023, 1st week||May 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date for receipt of the application form||January 2023, 1st week||May 2023, 4th week|
|Availability of admit card||January 2023, 1st week||May 2023, last week|
|Date of entrance test||January 2023, 3rd week||June 2023, 1st week|
|Declaration of result||February 2023, 2nd week||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Date of interview||February 2023, 2nd week||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Announcement of final result||February 2023, 2nd week||July 2023, 2nd week|
AIMA RMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria provided below should only apply for the AIMA RMAT exam:
- Those with a master’s degree in Management or allied subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering, Law etc are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who hold a PGDM/ PGDITM degree approved by AICTE, or Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional degree equivalent to two years master’s degree can apply too.
- A minimum of 55% marks in the post graduation exam along with minimum 50% marks in graduation is also required.
- A minimum experience of 5 years after post graduation as a full time employee at Managerial level in any recognized Industry/ Government/ Ministry/ NGO/ Defense/ Military organization.
- Those serving as a full time Faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University with an experience of minimum 5 years after post graduation are also eligible.
- Those who do not remain in employment during the programme for whatever reasons will require permission from the Research Committee to continue the programme.
AIMA RMAT 2023 Application Form
- The application form for AIMA RMAT 2023 will be released through online mode. Candidates can obtain the form by visiting the official website www.aima.in.
- Before starting the application filling, the candidates will have to register themselves.
- Into the registration form, the applicants will have to provide details like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- After successful registration, a registration number and a password will be generated using which the candidates can obtain the application form.
- Rest personal details of the candidates along with academic and address details will be asked into the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form in scanned format.
- Once all the details are entered into the form, it can be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the application form along with demand draft of application fee should be sent at the address given below.
Manager – PhD Programme
All India Management Association
15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar, Part – III,
New Delhi – 110 024
- Application fee for AIMA RMAT 2023 is expected to be Rs. 1500/-.
- Payment of application fee can be done via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or through a demand draft.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any bank.
AIMA RMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of AIMA RMAT exam pattern 2023 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Question paper language: English
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: All questions will carry equal marks.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Total duration|
|Basics of Management||100||90 minutes|
|Research Fundamentals & Aptitude|
AIMA RMAT 2023 Syllabus
Check out the syllabus for AIMA RMAT exam 2023:
- Basics of Management: Concepts & components of marketing mix, Elements of business environment, Basic accounting concept, Functions of marketing managers, Indian financial systems, Functions of managers in business organizations, Balance sheet & its components, Statistical quality control techniques, Inventory costs etc
- Research Fundamentals and Aptitude: Methods of data collection, Decisional & research problems, Primary & secondary data, Research & teaching aptitude, Types of variables, Data interpretation, Types of scales used for data collection, Types of sampling methods, Research ethics, Steps in research, Logical reasoning, etc
AIMA RMAT 2023 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the admit card to appear for AIMA RMAT 2023 from the official website.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken and carried to the exam center with a valid id proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall in the absence of any of these documents.
- Details of the exam such as center, schedule etc along with basic details of the candidates like name, gender, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the admit card in order to keep it safe from loss or damage.
AIMA RMAT 2023 Result & Interview
- The authorities will announce the result of the entrance test through online mode only.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of AIMA and using their details like roll number, date of birth, etc, they can open their result.
- Those who clear the aptitude test, a list of their names will be prepared and they will be called for an interview.
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the aptitude test as well as interview round will be prepared and such candidates will be considered for admission.
- Details of the interview process such as date, venue, etc will be communicated to the candidates through the official website.
AIMA RMAT 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates reporting from the interview also need to carry all the original documents with them for verification.
- After clearing the interview, the candidates will have to get their documents verified on the same day.
- Candidates whose documents are verified as well will then be allotted seats as per their ranking.
- Those who are selected for admission then need to complete the formalities of admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: In which cities will be exam center for AIMA RMAT 2023?
Answer: The aptitude test is expected to be held in the following cities all over the country:
The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at AIMA New Delhi only.
Question 2: Can I apply for the Research Management program without any work experience?
Answer: Actually no because the basic eligibility for the programme requires that the candidates have a minimum 5 years of experience at the managerial level or teaching experience in a recognized management institute.
Question 3: What happens if an ineligible candidate is selected for the programme and granted admission?
Answer: Admission of such candidate will be cancelled even after he/ she has been enrolled into the programme. Any kind of fees submitted will be forfeited. It is therefore strictly advised that the candidates do not apply for the programme even they do not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.