AIIMS PG Application form 2021 has been released for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration). The entrance test is conducted twice a year. AIIMS being one of the reputed institutes of Medical Sciences in India organizes entrance exam for PG courses for admission in its institute. The institute offers MD/ MS/ MCh (6yrs)/ DM (6yrs) and MD (Hospital Administration) as PG courses. The selection of a candidate in the mentioned courses depends on his/her performance in the exam which is computer-based. To appear in the exam, candidates must comply with the eligibility criteria stated by the Institute.
This article is meant to provide aspirants, the crucial information regarding AIIMS PG Application Form 2021 and news/updates associated with it. This article will shed some useful insights on AIIMS PG Application Form 2021, so aspirants are suggested to read it carefully.
News: The online registration process for 3 years course has been started now. Apply using the link below.
Major Highlights of the AIIMS PG Application Form 2021
Given below are the major highlights of the AIIMS PG application form, candidates aspiring for AIIMS are recommended to go through these before they move forward –
- Application forms will be submitted through online mode.
- AIIMS PG application form for DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration) courses is available soon (yet to be announced)
- For MD/MS/MCh (6YRS)/DM (6YRS)/MDS courses, the application form will be released soon.
- Aspirants will only be allowed to submit the application form for the single subject of their choice.
- Aspirants need to keep their scanned photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression ready in a proper format such as JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG.
- The ideal dimension for –
Photograph is 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
Signature is 6 cm x 3 cm
Left-hand thumb impression 4 cm x 3 cm.
- Aspirants will be able to correct their details in the application form before the last date.
- No correction is allowed in name, date of birth & category.
- Aspirants need to keep a printout of the complete form for counseling & admission process in the future.
Application Fee Structure for AIIMS PG Application form 2021
Aspirants will have to pay the fee for AIIMS PG Application Form 2021 via online mode (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking).
|General/OBC||Rs. 1500/- + Transaction charges|
|SC/ST||Rs. 1200/- + Transaction charges|
AIIMS PG Application Dates 2021
Here, we are listing the official application dates of AIIMS PG for the (Mention the session).
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)
How to Apply?
Aspirants need to follow the mentioned procedure carefully to apply for AIIMS PG –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Click here’ button on New Registration page.
- Read all the instructions & click on ‘Proceed’
- Tick on the question asked & click on ‘proceed’ option.
- Fill the registration form details and then, click on “Register” button.
- After successful registration, the ‘Candidate ID and Password’ will appear on the computer screen and same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id or mobile number.
- Complete the six steps of the registration process.
- Make payment after selecting the test centre by selecting one of the online payment modes for paying the fee.
- Pay the registration fee, click on the submit button & take the printout of the fee payment receipt.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Keep a copy of the complete application form for future use.
Official link to apply online– https://www.aiimsexams.org/