AIIMS, New Delhi will release the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021 probably in January 2021. Only aspirants whose application form has been accepted by the conducting authority can check their AIIMS MBBS application form 2021 status from 3rd week of March 2021. To avoid rejections, candidates are advised to fill the AIIMS MBBS application form 2021 carefully. The admission in AIIMS will solely depend on the performance of the aspirant. Follow the complete article for more important information & latest news/updates of the AIIMS MBBS Application form 2021.
AIIMS Application Form 2021
AIIMS application form 2021 will be made available by the concerned authorities in the month of February 2021. It is a national level entrance exam organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi through which students will be able to enroll in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS institutions in India.
AIIMS Application Dates 2021
Aspirants must make a note of the important events and their respective dates for quick reference. Here, we will be providing you the tentative dates for AIIMS MBBS exam.
|Beginning of Online Registration||January 2021|
|Last date of Registration||1st week of March 2021|
|Status of Application Registered||3rd Week of March 2021|
|Correction in Application||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit Card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam date||May 2021|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2021|
Aspirants are required to check the below details for AIIMS application form 2021:
- Candidates aspiring for admission in MBBS course can fill the application via online mode.
- AIIMS online registration will commence from the first week of February 2021.
- Aspirants can fill & submit an application until the first week of March 2021.
- Aspirants need to upload their scanned photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression either of the given format – JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG.
- They should keep a printout of the application form/registration slip for future use.
- Aspirants are advised not to send the hardcopy of the application form to the officials via offline mode.
Application Fee Structure
The fee for AIIMS MBBS Application form 2020 can be paid via online mode. It is payable through debit card/credit card/net banking. Aspirants must note the amount of the fee they need to pay as per the category they belong to –
|General/OBC(creamy + non-creamy layers)||Rs. 1500/-|
Aspirants need to ensure their eligibility criteria before proceeding for registration process altogether. The eligibility of a candidate is mentioned below –
- Nationality: Indian Citizens, OCI and Foreign Nationals.
- Age Criteria: Minimum 17 years as on the 31st December 2021.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: PCB and English (compulsory subjects).
- Minimum Marks required: 60% marks for General Category in qualifying subject (50% for SC/ST/OPH).
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants in the final year or who are appearing can also apply.
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS Exam?
Aspirants can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official link.
- Click on the link and start the registration process.
- Fill the details as asked.
- Pay the required fee.
- Enter city choice.
- Enter qualification and address details.
- Take a printout of the payment of application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression.
- Print the application form after completion and click on final submit.