AIIMS MBBS 2022 exam is probable to be held in May 2022. All India Institute of Medical Sciences which have been established by union government all across the nation invites applications every year for admission into the MBBS programmes. AIIMS provides admission on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the AIIMS MBBS Admission Test. Candidates, who qualify the exam will be eligible to take admission in any of the AIIMS located in India to pursue the desired MBBS programme in different disciplines.
Candidates can read all the necessary details of the AIIMS MBBS Admission 2022 in the given post. The post also provides information about the AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Important Dates in the given post.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Important Dates
The dates for AIIMS MBBS 2022 has been provided in the following table. The dates assigned to the concerned events are official and have been updated according to its latest announcement.
|Date of basic Registration of Application form||November 2021|
|Basic Registration deadline||January 2022|
|Basic registration status||January 2022|
|Candidates can make corrections against deficiencies in basic registration||January 2022|
|Final status will be uploaded for basic registration||January 2022|
|Prospectus would release by||January 2022|
|Final Registration Date||January 2022|
|Final Registration will be conducted for code generated candidates||February to March 2022|
|Admit card release date||May 2022|
|Date of AIIMS MBBS exam||May 2022|
|Date of publication of the result||June 2022|
|Merit list to be released by||June 2022|
|Counselling process would commence from||June 2022|
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to fill and submit the AIIMS MBBS application form in order to take part in the admission test. Candidates can get all the details about the AIIMS MBBS application form in the following points:
- The application form will be available only on the official website of AIIMS.
- The official website of AIIMS is ‘http: //mbbs.aiimsexams.org/’.
- Candidates after registering will be issued unique user id and password.
- Candidates need to provide all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates will be required to pay the application fee as well in order to complete the registration.
Details of the AIIMS MBBS Application Fee
The following points give the details of the application fee:
- Candidates of the General/OBC Both (including the Creamy and Non-creamy Layers category) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 800.
- The transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
- OPH category will be exempted from the fee payment.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through credit/debit card or net banking.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to apply for MBBS programme, candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria as given in the points below:
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary school examination from a school affiliated to a recognized board of secondary education.
- Moreover, the applicants need to have obtained minimum 60% marks at the HSC level.
- Besides, he must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English at the higher secondary level.
- The minimum age of the applicants must not be less than 17 years.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
The AIIMS MBBS admission test will be conducted as per the exam pattern set by AIIMS. The details given in the following points:
- The examination will be conducted through the online mode.
- Questions asked in the exam will be in Hindi & English.
- The question paper will be of objective nature which will have multiple choices of answers for every question.
- The duration of the exam will be 3.5 hours.
- There will be a total 200 questions in the admission test.
- For every correct answer, there will be 1 mark and for the incorrect responses, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
The table given below gives the details of the subject-wise questions asked in the exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions|
|3.||Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
No specific syllabus for AIIMS MBBS 2022 has been prescribed by the institute. However, the syllabus will cover all the important topics of the subjects Physics, Chemistry & Biology of class 11th and 12th level.
- The admit card of the AIIMS MBBS 2022 exam will be made available on the official website of AIIMS.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 15th May onwards using their registration details.
- Admit card and a photo identity proof should be carried by the candidates appearing for the exam.
- Those who find any difficulty in downloading their admit card need to contact the Assistant Controller Examinations.
- Discrepancy (if any) in the admit card should be checked and corrected at once, again by contacting the Assistant Controller Examinations.
- The MBBS exam result will be declared online on June 2022.
- Once the results are announced, the candidates can check their result using their id and password.
- Roll number, marks and percentile score of the candidates qualifying the exam will be published on the official website.
- On the basis of the marks scored in the entrance test, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared as well.
- Request for re-checking or re-evaluating the results will not be entertained at any cost.
- The counseling will be conducted on the basis of names of the candidates in the merit list.
- Number of candidates eligible for the counseling round will be around 4 times the number of seats available.
- Process of counseling will be completely online and its complete details will be notified after the declaration of result.
- During the counseling, the important documents and eligibility criteria of the candidates will be verified.
- After successful verification, seat allotment will be done according to the choice for the AIIMS provided by the candidates at the time of application and on the basis of their ranking as well.