The candidates who wish to practice law in India need to get certified by the Bar Council of India (BCI). For this, the candidates need to clear the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) conducted by BCI. The exam will be conducted as an open book test and the candidates are allowed to take notes, texts or resource materials along with them. The candidates can take as many attempts as required to clear the exam. Interested applicants can find the complete details related to AIBE 17 2022 from this post.
AIBE 17 2022 Main Highlights
- Make sure to enter your correct email address and phone number as these will be used for all further communication.
- Documents uploaded in the application form without self-attestation will be rejected summarily.
- Any incorrect details in the application form can get rectified by mailing the correction along with the registration number to AIBE.
- The request for correction in the application form must be sent before the release of admit card.
- Candidates suffering from any illness which requires special attention are required to inform the same via email to AIBE.
- Result of the candidates without Enrolment Certificate might be withheld.
AIBE 17 2022 Important Dates
The actual dates related to AIBE 17 2022 are updated now, have a look please:
|Online application form release date||—|
|Commencement of application fee submission through challan||—|
|Online registration closes on||—|
|Last date for fee payment||—
|Release of admit card||—|
|Date of examination||—|
|Release of answer key||—|
Eligibility Criteria for AIBE 17 2022
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates applying for AIBE 17 2022:
|Nationality||The candidates of Indian nationality can apply for AIBE 15.|
|Age limit||No age limit is prescribed to appear for the bar exam.|
|Academic criteria||A 3-year/ 5-year LLB degree is required to be eligible for the AIBE.|
|Qualifying marks||As such, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed for AIBE 15.|
|Number of attempts||There is no limit to the number of attempts.|
|Others||The applicants should be enrolled with respective State Bar Council to appear for AIBE. An Advocate ID Card/ Enrollment Card issued by the State Bar Council is also required.|
AIBE 17 2022 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the application form for AIBE 17 2022 from the official website www.allindiabarexamination.com. Applicants are suggested to keep their important documents such as Advocate ID card, enrollment certificate, scanned copies of photograph and signature, category certificate and disability certificate ready before starting the application process. All the documents should be self-attested.
- In the application-cum-registration form, the candidates will have to provide details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, address, etc.
- Soft copies of all the documents should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After these details are saved, a registration number and password will be generated and send to the registered mobile number & email address.
- Using the registration number and password, the candidates can log in to print challan for application fee submission.
- Once the payment of fee is complete and the challan details are provided into the form, the process will complete.
- Candidates can now print the copy of their filled-in application form and must keep it safe for future reference.
- The application fee for AIBE 17 will be Rs. 3560/- (Rs. 2560/- for SC/ ST candidates).
- To submit the application fee, the candidates will have to take a print of the challan available on the official website under candidate’s login.
- The challan along with the prescribed fee in cash can be submitted at any SBI branch.
- A scanned copy of the candidates’ copy of the challan should be uploaded in the application form to complete the fee submission process.
AIBE 17 2022 Exam Pattern
Check below the overview of AIBE 17 2022 exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Medium of test: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Telugu and Tamil
- Exam duration: 3: 30 hours
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple choice
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be provided for every right answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8||8|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5||5|
|Law related to Taxation||4||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2||2|
AIBE 17 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card to appear for the bar exam will be published on the official website of AIBE www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card using their registration number and password tentatively one week before the exam date.
- A printout of the admit card should be taken to be carried to the exam center.
- No candidates will be allowed to take their exam in the absence of a valid admit card.
- Those with disability or illness/ special needs of any kind must carry disability certificate/ medical prescription along with the admit card.
AIBE 17 2022 Answer Key
- The answer key for different sets of paper in AIBE 17 will be released on the official website.
- Question number along with the correct option will be mentioned in the answer key.
- Using their test booklet, the candidates can match the answer key to get a rough idea of the marks to be scored by them.
AIBE 17 Result 2022
- The AIBE 17 result will be declared online and can be checked by visiting the official website.
- To see the result, the candidates will be asked to provide their roll number and date of birth.
- In the result, the marks scored by the candidates and their rank will be mentioned.
- Any query related to the result can be communicated to the council within 7 days of declaration of result.
- All the qualified candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Practice and will be able to practice law anywhere in India.
One thought on “AIBE 17 2022: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date”
i have passed llb in 2019 and now i want to give aibe exam and i want to knew that when will be aibe exam .