All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test, or simply AIAPGET 2022, will be conducted by the NTA as an online exam, Candidates interested in admission into the Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha and Homeopathy courses must clear this exam. Application process for the same may be available in between May to June 2022. The candidates are however suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for the entrance test. Apart from AIAPGET, no other entrance exams will be conducted for admission into the AYUSH courses.
AIAPGET 2022 Major Highlights
- Submission of application form and fee can only be done through online mode. No hard copy of any document should be sent to NTA office.
- Candidates reporting for the exam must carry their admit card, two passport size photos and an authorized photo ID.
- Those already pursuing any PG course may not be allowed to appear for AIAPGET. Candidates must clarify this with the university they are presently studying in.
- The candidates must follow the code of conduct at the exam centers or else they might be debarred from giving the exam.
- Result of AIAPGET 2022 will be valid only for the session 2022-2023.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Check below the important dates related to AIAPGET 2022:
|Beginning of online registration||May 2022|
|Closing of online registration||June 2022|
|Issue of admit card||June 2022|
|Date of exam||July 2022
|Declaration of result||July 2022
AIAPGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2022:
- Candidates should hold BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- A permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/ CCH/ state board/ universities/ deemed universities is also required.
- The applicants should have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship before 30th September 2022 or date as specified by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
The candidates can apply online for AIAPGET 2022. The application form will be released on the website of NTA ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates should keep all the important documents ready and read the information brochure thoroughly before starting the application process.
- Applicants will first have to fill a registration page providing basic details like such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email id and phone number.
- After details are submitted into the registration form, the candidates can then start filling their application form providing the remaining details such as category, address, etc.
- Candidates will be asked to provide any three cities in the application form as their choice for examination center.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should also be updated into the application form.
- Once all the information is entered successfully into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the application fee.
- A copy of confirmation page generated after successful payment of application fee should be kept by the candidates for future use.
To complete the application process, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the prescribed amount of application fee. Payment of application fee can be done online using net banking, credit card/ debit card or UPI.
Check below the category wise application fee for AIAPGET 2022:
- For general/ OBC-NCL category candidates: Rs. 2500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates: Rs. 1750/-
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern
The overview of the AIAPGET 2022 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of exam: Computer-based exam (Online)
- Duration of the test: 1:30 hours (90 minutes)
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 400
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Question paper language:
- Ayurveda- English and Hindi
- Unani- English and Urdu
- Siddha- English and Tamil
- Homeopathy- English only
The syllabus of the test will consist of subjects/ knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/ CCH. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus of the exam by visiting the official website of CCIM/ CCH.
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the NTA website from 1st April 2022 onwards.
- Details of the exam center and schedule will be communicated to the candidates through their admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam in case of absence of the admit card.
- Candidates who face any difficulty in downloading their admit card or find any kind of discrepancy in their admit card can approach the helpline.
- Even in the case of discrepancy, the candidates are required to appear in the exam with the already downloaded admit card. Any necessary action will be taken by NTA to make correction in the record later.
- The NTA will display answer key of the test on the official website nta.ac.in or ntaaiapget.nic.in for three days.
- Candidates will also be provided an opportunity to challenge the answer key. Applicants can make a challenge against the answer key through online mode on payment of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- To challenge the question, the candidates will have to login to their portal using registration number and password and click on the appropriate link.
- NTA will consider the challenges made and then release a final answer key after making the desired corrections.
- Along with the answer key, the recorded responses of all the candidates will also be displayed on the NTA website for three days.
AIAPGET 2022 Result
- The result of the AIAPGET 2022 may be announced in May 2022 and can be checked by the candidates from the official website.
- Candidates who score more than the prescribed cutoff will be considered as qualified.
- A merit list of such candidates will be prepared and counseling will be held accordingly.
- Separate merit lists will be drawn for admission into Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha and Homeopathy streams.
- NTA has no role in the counseling for the AYUSH course and the counseling will be conducted by the different prescribed authorities.
- Counseling for central quota seats will be conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC).
- The counseling authorities of the concerned states/ UTs/ Universities will conduct the counseling for state quota seats.
- At the time of counseling, seats will be allotted to the candidates into different universities as per their rank, choice and other criteria.