Admission to 4-year B.Sc (Nursing) course offered by Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMC) will be given on the basis of entrance exam. The exam is expected to be held in the month of June 2022 and will be conducted at national level. Selected candidates will enter into an agreement/ bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Interested candidates (only female) can submit their applications for AFMC Nursing 2022 in online mode from 11th May 2022 onwards.
AFMC Nursing 2022 application form will be releasing on 11th May 2022.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Main Highlights
- Only female candidates are eligible for admission into the nursing course.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to submit an active email ID and mobile number for all future correspondence.
- Multiple applications submitted will be summarily rejected without refund of the application fee.
- The email ID of the candidates used during registration will be the user ID for further login.
- Receipt of DU Number does not mean successful fee payment and the candidates are required to check the account from which the transaction is done for deduction of application fee.
- Admit card of the candidates will only be released after successful submission of application form and fee.
- No requests regarding the change of exam centre will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.
- Withdrawal from the course will only be provided after refunding the bond money as per the bond executed.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The dates related to AFMC Nursing 2022 are provided in the table below.
|Notification release date||Out|
|Availability of online application form||11th May 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||31st May 2022|
|Issue of admit card||—|
|Date of entrance exam||—|
|Date of interview||—|
AFMC Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by the candidates applying for AFMC Nursing 2021 are given below:
|Nationality||Candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.|
|Age limit||Minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 17 and 25 years respectively. The date of birth of candidate should lie between 1st October 1997 and 30th September 2005 (both days inclusive).|
|Gender||Female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widow without encumbrances can apply.|
|Educational qualification||A pass in class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English from a recognized board/ university is required. Candidates who will be appearing in their qualifying exam in the year 2022 are eligible too. qualifying exam|
|Qualifying marks||The minimum marks to be obtained of qualifying exam cannot be less than 50% in aggregate.|
|Others||Candidates must have passed their class 12th exam in the very first attempt.|
|Physical standards||Candidates should be medically fit as per the standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces. Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of north East candidates).|
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2022
The application form for AFMC Nursing exam 2022 will be released on the official website of Join Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in. Application process will be completely online and no other mode of filling and submitting the forms will be entertained.
- To fill the application form, the candidates will have to provide basic personal details such a name, date of birth, category, email id, phone number, etc.
- Details related to the qualifying exam such as passing year, marks obtained, board, school name, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the information as asked in the form is entered, candidates can submit their applications online.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The application fee for AFMC Nursing 2022 will be Rs. 150/-.
- Payment of fee will be online and can be done using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated that should be kept safe for future correspondence.
Check below the overview of AFMC Nursing 2022 exam pattern:
- Duration of exam: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Mode of exam: Written test
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Important topics: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & General Intelligence
- The admit card for AFMC Nursing 2022 exam will be released on the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit card under their account login using their DU number and password.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam center.
- Admit card along with a valid photo identity proof must be carried to the exam center or else entry will not be granted into the examination hall.
- The candidates must keep their admit card safe till the complete process of admission is over.
The following are the proposed exam centers for the AFMC Nursing entrance test:
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Ezhimala, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Wellington
- Entrance exam result will be declared in online mode and can be checked by visiting the official website.
- The candidates who qualify the test will have to take part in the interview round.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them for interview.
- Details of the interview process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website.
AFMC Nursing Interview & Medical Exam
- Candidates who clear the written test will be called for the interview round in the order of their merit.
- After clearing the interview round, the candidates will have to appear before a Special Medical Board (SMB) for medical examination.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their combined performance in written exam and interview, subject to medical fitness.
- Candidates declared fit/ unfit will be informed by the President of the Medical board along with the procedure of requesting for appeal/ review.
- The applicants who are selected for final admission must complete all the formalities like document verification, fee submission, etc.
- Those who fail to do so will lose their seat and forfeit their candidature.
3 thoughts on “AFMC Nursing 2022: Application Form (11 May), Exam Pattern, Eligibility”
When are we going to get the admit card of Afmc bsc nursing exam 2020 ?
dear sir/madam,we are requesting for the nursing entrance exam.& interview centre in Kolkata.west Bengal
Sir, I’m studying for BSC maths and will be completing by 2021 and even an NCC student having B certificate can I appear for MNS 2020